Pulsar Quantum XD50S 2.8x-11.2 x 42 Thermal Imaging Monocular
The Pulsar Quantum XD50S Thermal Monocular features an advanced OLED display (640x480 pixels) and a high resolution microbolometer sensor (384x288 pixels) with seven different color palette modes for optimal viewing in a variety of scenarios.
Equipped with durable, glass-nylon composite and a weight of just over one pound, the XD50S model is extremely lightweight and weather resistant, able to withstand harsh environments and varying conditions. Users have the ability to switch between “white hot” and “black hot,” making targets distinctly visible over 1,000 yards away.
The XD50S offers 2x and 4x digital zoom functions, ranging from 2.8x magnification to 11.2x. The digital zoom function not only provides the advantage of viewing long distance targets, but also closer targets in greater detail. Featuring a 50 hertz frame rate (higher than most on the market) for a crisp, consistent image of fast-moving objects, the XD50S is engineered to track targets quickly and easily. Ideal uses for the new Quantum thermals include fugitive searches, surveillance activities, accident investigation, locating evidence, search and rescue, marine patrol, scouting, hunting, tracking and recovering game, wildlife observation, and surveillance.
• 384x288 resolution, 50hz refresh rate
• 2.8x magnification with 2x and 4x digital zoom
• Over 1,300yd detection range (human size target)
• White hot /black hot viewing modes
• 7 color palette modes
• Rangefinding reticle for hogs, deer and rabbits
• Display off function to save battery life
• City, forest and identification viewing modes
• OLED display
• Brightness and contrast adjustments
• Video output
• Quick start-up
• External power supply adaptable